Direction to Success Luxury Accommodation:
- From Zadar take the direction of Nin or Zaton
- About 5 km from Zadar turn left towards Kozino and follow signs to Success Luxury Accommodation
Distances from Success Luxury Apartments to:
- Beach front - 100 m
- Zadar old town - about 5 km
- Grocery shop, restaurant, bank and petrol station - 1 km
Zadar can be reached by:
- Bus: Zadar is connected by bus to major cities and towns, such as Zagreb, Rijeka, Split and Dubrovnik.
- Car: Zadar is a two hour drive from Zagreb and a one hour drive from Split.
- Air: Zadar’s airport is 14 km from Zadar. There are daily flights to/from Zagreb. During summer holiday season, there are several flights connecting major European cities. (Zadar Airport, Tel: ++395 23 313 311). Split airport is 150 km away from Zagreb. Zadar Airport is connected with: Pula and Zagreb (Croatia); Rome (Italy); Haugesund and Oslo (Norway); Kalmar, Karlstadt, Örebro, Sundsvall, Umea, Skelleftea, Lulea, Stockholm and Gothenburg (Sweden); Billund (Denmark); Turku, Vaasa, Oulu, Kokkola and Jywaskyla (Finland); Gdansk, Poznan i Warsaw (Polland); Berlin, Hamburg, Düseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Köln, Munchen, Friedrichshafen, and Karlsruhe (Germany); Bern and Zürich (Switzerland); Brussels (Belgium); Pariz and Marseille (France); London and Manchester (Great Britain) i Dublin (Ireland).
- Boat: Zadar can be reached by car ferry boat from Ancona, Italy (7 hours), Rijeka, Split and Dubrovnik. There is a three hour hydrofoil trip to/from Ancona. (Jadrolinija, Tel: ++385 23 24 343 or Miatours, Tel: ++385 23 212 788).