How to reach us
Directions to Success Luxury Accommodation
- From Zadar, drive in the direction of Nin or Zaton.
- About 5 km from Zadar, turn left towards Kožino and follow signs to Success Luxury Accommodation.
Distances from Success Luxury Apartments to:
- Beach front – 100 m
- Bakery – 50 m
- Konzum supermarket – 1 km
- Santorini Restaurant & Bar – 150 m
- Restaurant Pineta – 1.5 km
- Bank and petrol station – 1 km
- Supernova shopping mall – 11 km
- Zadar old town – 10 km
Zadar can be reached by:
- Bus: Zadar is connected by bus to major cities and towns, such as Zagreb, Rijeka, Split and Dubrovnik.
- Car: Zadar is a three-hour drive from Zagreb and a two-hour drive from Split.
- Air: Zadar’s airport is 14 km from Zadar (Tel: ++395 23 313 311). There are daily flights to/from Zagreb. During the summer holiday season, there are several flights connecting major European cities: Split airport is 150 km away from Zagreb. Zadar Airport is connected with Pula and Zagreb (Croatia); Rome (Italy); Haugesund and Oslo (Norway); Kalmar, Karlstadt, Örebro, Sundsvall, Umea, Skelleftea, Lulea, Stockholm and Gothenburg (Sweden); Billund (Denmark); Turku, Vaasa, Oulu, Kokkola and Jywaskyla (Finland); Gdansk, Poznan and Warsaw (Poland); Berlin, Hamburg, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt, Stuttgart, Köln, Munich, Friedrichshafen, and Karlsruhe (Germany); Bern and Zürich (Switzerland); Brussels (Belgium); Paris and Marseille (France); London and Manchester (Great Britain) and Dublin (Ireland).
- Boat: Zadar can be reached by car ferry boat from Ancona, Italy (7 hours), Rijeka, Split and Dubrovnik. There is a three-hour hydrofoil trip to/from Ancona.
(Jadrolinija, Tel: ++385 23 24 343 or Miatours, Tel: ++385 23 212 788).